Top Ten Frozen Tree Photographs in Montreal

Awesome Photograph of Frozen Trees

Every year people of  Montreal are used to extreme weather changes but not many of them have quite seen it like this. In the middle of the fall season a cold front hit and with the winds blowing created these frozen trees that is something otherworldly.

I first had a glimpse of it from the other side of the canal. You could see the trees covered in ice and with the sun setting I knew it would be quite a place. So, the next day I braved the cold

and made my way there. The water sprayed through the air with the strong winds causing me to clean the lens every few seconds but I managed to get the shots. Sadly, no frost giants found.

In the middle of the fall season a cold front hit and with the winds blowing created these frozen trees that is something otherworldly. Earth have hide beautiful Frozen Trees in the different part of the world. we have top ten beautiful frozen trees collection in this post. These beautifully frozen trees look amazing in the nature.

Top Ten Photographs of Frozen Trees in Montreal









Comments