Funny Cats Underwear Bathroom

10+ Funny Cats That Love To Hang Out In Your Underwear

No idea where this phenomenon came from but cats love the bathroom and especially when underwear is flying around! Especially the examples below, these guys are loving the "underwear hammock" idea and enjoying themselves while you take the time to scroll through Facebook and do your thing.
Got Cats? Want a private moment? HELL NO! Why do cats do this? The mystery still remains....
The joy of celebrating our marked territory is so much more fun when you do it together with your master of arts. The moment I notice that my master has finished his cup of black smelly contents (coffee) and head up the stairs: it’s show time. I race alongside the inner turn of the stairs, so that I’m quicker at top. Then together we hit the streets (bathroom). The marking of the territory begins by my master sitting on a large white bowl with water in it. Strange thing, he never drinks out of it. Before the take off begins the leg warmers are between the feet, I quickly curl op in the seat and lift off: here we go.










Comments